Trying to compile ffmpeg with decklink support and x264

Questions that occur when trying to compile FFmpeg.
arturocandela

Trying to compile ffmpeg with decklink support and x264

Post by arturocandela » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:22 pm

Hello.

I'm trying to build ffmpeg-4.0 in windows, with decklink (SDK 10.10) and libx264 support, I've used msvc 2017 and msys to build the project buf for ffmpeg I had to use mingw.

Anyway, I've followed the tutorial on the page, and I got the problem when I use the --extra-ldflags="-L..." during the configure at the end etc, to include the lib file x264, in fact the error is: ERROR libx264 not found.

After doung some research I've found that there is an strange entry in ffbuild/config.log:

Code: Select all

END ./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.c
cl -D_ISOC99_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_USE_MATH_DEFINES -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS -D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_WARNINGS -D_WIN32_WINNT=0x0600 -I/c/ffmpeg/BM_DK_10.10/Win/include -I/c/ffmpeg/libs/include -nologo -c -Fo./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.o ./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.c
test.c
./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.c(4): warning C4311: 'conversi▒n de tipo': truncamiento de puntero de 'int (__cdecl *)(x264_t *,x264_nal_t **,int *,x264_picture_t *,x264_picture_t *)' a 'long'
./compat/windows/mslink -L:/c/ffmpeg/BM_DK_10.10/Win/include;/c/ffmpeg/libs/lib;./ -nologo -out:./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.exe ./ffconf.98yIizVQ/test.o libx264.lib
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 14.14.26431.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

LINK : warning LNK4044: opci▒n '/L:/c/ffmpeg/BM_DK_10.10/Win/include;/c/ffmpeg/libs/lib;./' no reconocida; omitida
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: no se puede abrir el archivo de entrada 'libx264.lib'
ERROR: libx264 not found
I've made many tries with the configuration of the paths, and renamed the link comand. Also, I've read the documentation of ms-link and the right parameter for libs is /LIBPATH: not /L.

Tomorrow I'm going to build ffmpeg with mingw because I think that it will work.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you in advance.