Smells good for an easier way to handle ffmpeg compilationC99 Libraries
- C99 functionality added to <math.h>
- Complex math functions in new header, <complex.h>
- Integer type support in new header, <inttypes.h>; includes format string support for "hh"
- Support for variable argument scanf forms in <stdio.h>. C99 variants of vscanf, strtoll, vwscanf/wcstoll, isblank/iswblank implemented
- New conversion support for long long and long double in <stdlib.h>
Additional informations and download links on Microsoft website and MSDN Blog.
I don't have the time to test it now or soon so feel free to comment about your experiences.