Missing SOFAlizer filter

Any other question that don't fit into the other support categorizes.
Zeranoe
Site Admin

Re: Missing SOFAlizer filter

Post by Zeranoe »

libmysofa has been added to the builds in version 20171217-9dcecbf.

pandy

Post by pandy »

Splendid, thank you, will try to test it soon.

richardpl

Post by richardpl »

I added single multichannel mode to headphone filter, so for example for 7.1 setup you will need to create 16 channels wav file.
Wav files can be found on internet, and you can pick wavs and merge them with amerge filter. Just note that both order of mapping for headphone filter and also for merging with amerge is important - they should match - be exactly same.

pandy

Post by pandy »

:shock: Thx Richardpl - any example for 7.1? I mean 16 separate wav sounds very seriously...

never mind - seem You already provided example in filter documentation - sorry for bothering... need to finish building my computer and finally try to use filter.

but after while i believe it will be nice to add example how amerge can be used to create single file that consist 16 channels - perhaps as part of official documentation.

Where goal is simply to make better audio for mobile (travel) cinema (smartphone/tablet) usage case (so converting source from BD to 960x540 with stereo track targeted special case like headphone listening - believe quite common usage scenario nowadays).