HTC One X and many other Android devices facing Video Streaming BUG
- Android is having major accruing latency in publishing audio and video frames
- it only occurs when using cellular network connection, not WiFi network
- it only occurs from Android client on cellular network, never from iOS client on Wifi and/or cellular network or Android on Wifi network.
- extensive testing across multiple networks and multiple Android devices on WiFi and Cellular and we get same result every time.
- occurs for certain devices, but not all devices. for instance, HTC One X and many other Android devices has this bug.
-its an Android OS + cellular networking problem.
- Android is playing back audio and video in realtime from iOS client but iOS client is playing back audio 10+seconds late from Android client. Only when Android is using cellular, never on WiFi.
HTC One X specs:
PLATFORM OS Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chipset Nvidia Tegra 3
CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz
GPU ULP GeForce
Any other question that don't fit into the other support categorizes.
1 post • Page 1 of 1